Friday, April 11, 2008

The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club met this morning............ This is one of the quilts Peg brought in for Show and Tell............ It is a Leader/Ender quilt she has been working on for some time and is made from all her Thimbleberries scraps........... I want one too.....................


And here am I in the vest I just finished. I despaired of ever having this project complete. I actually knit it 3 times but following Hanne's example and working on it each day I can at last enjoy wearing it.



Boy, I sure could lose a few pounds.

4 comments:

paula, the quilter said...

Don't dispare. I look like that too. Did you ever mention what yarn you used?

Gail said...

I like your vest, what pattern is it? I just finished a shrug that I enjoy wearing around the house when I am chilled- will post a picture soon. Yours looks better.

julieQ said...

What a very pretty vest! My favorite color. Love that thimbleberries quilt, too.

CONNIE W said...

The vest is really pretty. You did a super job! Looks really nice on you!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10