Sunday, March 02, 2008

Morning Report

I got the three sections sewn and began to assemble my block...................

Those that made the Carolina Crossroads quilt will recognize at once the problem. Today I get to dance with Mr Seamripper to undo what I did yesterday. Once upon a time this would have caused great consternation. Today however I will choose to get a big laugh at myself and just enjoy what I am doing. After all it will get done soon.


  1. I had that same dance but I didn't notice it until I had all of the blocks sewn together. Glad you are dancing earlier. The quilt will be wonderful.

  2. Neat - I think this is the first one that I saw that was not scrappy.

  3. Anonymous12:51 PM

    I have looked and looked but can't figure out what the problem was.
    Can you enlighten me? They say the problems are not problems, just creative stitching!


Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10