Monday, March 17, 2008

The Final Two Blocks


Here they are........ Blocks eleven and twelve.


This morning I cut the sashing and blocks for the border. Tomorrow I can start the final assembly. I read somewhere about putting blocks into the dryer to tumble so that they will get mixed up. Then you are supposed to reach into the bag and pull one out and go from there. Knowing me I better give that a try or I will spend the next six months trying to plan this correctly.


If it works I am going to use this method to mix up my nine patches for my Nine Patch Nutter quilt.

4 comments:

julieQ said...

Lovely blocks, and won't they look great set together! Totally random is sooo fun! The dryer idea is awesome.

Shelina said...

Interesting. I'd never heard about putting blocks in a dryer to mix them up. I can see how it would work though.

Valerie said...

Your blocks are beautiful! I just put my top together today. I actually put it on my blog. I am so proud and ready to finish it.

Amanda said...

I really like the dryer idea - must try it sometime.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10