Saturday, February 02, 2008

Well. I've Gone and Done it Now.

I have noticed for some time that other blogs were so nice looking and had music and all sorts of wonderful things........

This morning I pushed the "Customize" buton............. I sure hope I am not too sorry.

Right now I am off to make soup for Peg...... She has caught flu from someone and I thought I would make her the Cuban Black Bean soup using the recipe I got from Rhoda.

Pictures, you want pictures? Okaye, I will take a few and add them. Be Right Back



(I will look forward to the new kitchen countertops........ This one is painted and the paint is wearing off. Really looks bad.)


Here are the beginnings of the Cuban Black Bean soup from Rhoda. I know the pot looks terrible but it sure does cook well. Even the knob on top is gone. Perhaps when we get to NC I will check into getting another one. (unless i blow the budget in a fabric store first).

The timer just rang so it is time for me to move on to the next task. More later

1 comment:

  1. What a great pot, and what is better than homemade soup! Come visit my blog for my latest giveaway.

    http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-event.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10