Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Week Five

Here is my completed block for week five. We have guest this week so before they got up yesterday morning I went downstairs and selected the fabrics for this block. Before I knew it the block was done.

Then it was off to retrieve their luggage because they arrived before their bags did. We finished the afternoon going to see the USS Massachusetts. It is a big boat at Fall River and the men loved it. I have one more day off this year and I can take it on Friday. We are going to the Mall in Falmouth............. That is one event the women will love.

4 comments:

  1. Your block this week is very pretty. You are ahead of me, I haven't put mine together yet.....I've put the fabric aside but have to make it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely beaded ornament. You did a lot of work on those. Also your stitching looks so nice and even to me. Your seams meet so well!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blocks look lovely. I love red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the block a week from? Would be a great way to get a quilt done without "thinking" about it.

    nancyPA
    Patchwork Penguin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10