Sunday, December 02, 2007

Stash Report

Sunday night and it is time for my stash report. I did finish the Elm Creek Quilt top this week and I am now working on Purple Passion. I have all the blocks made and two rows of nine assembled...............

My stash reduction method is to finish the quilts I already have fabric for. The list on the sidebar is incomplete and I hope to get it up to date some time this month. Or at least in January.

This weekend was dedicated to a bit of house blessing and holiday decorating. I will get some pictures taken this week.

2 comments:

  1. Purple Passion is looking great. Sounds like you have a good plan for stash reduction and UFO completion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Judy - the Purple Passion is coming along wonderfully!!

    I must confide to you -- I am a topper as well!! I think I will embrace it and accept it --LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10