Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Let's Add One More

I got a comment from "My Little Stitching Corner" so I checked out her blog. That led me to "Crazy Mom Quilts" who is hosting a 12 week, block of the week. She has tutorials on her side bar.

Do I need to start anything else...........NO...............

Am I going to?.......................YES............

How is this for specious reasoning..... "I am supposed to be working on stash busting and this is a stash busters quilt" Sounds good to me.

I stayed up late watching Monday Night Football. I don't even like football, but Lem was watching it and it was nice to just sit with him watching the game and me knitting my vest. I did get the back finished all but binding off.............

That meant I slept late so you have no pictures today buy such is life.

This morning I finished assembling the rows for Purple Passion. I put the rows together and I have added the first border to two sides.

While I was sewing I washed 3 loads of laundry............. Then upstairs to fix breakfast and lunches for today, shower and get dressed for work.

Break time is almost over so I must get that nose back on the grindstone.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like I 'lead you into temptation' !! : )

    GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10