Monday, November 26, 2007

STASH

The only stash reduction for me this past week was work on my HAD quilt. I am considering updating my list of HSY's but I will approach this with dread.......... The list is just too long.

This week I hope to put the borders on the Elm Creek Quilt as I will need it for class. I am using the leftover fabric from that quilt to make one called "Katelyn's Garden" from Red Rooster.com.

I am hoping to get it cut out this week as I will need something to work on in class on Saturday.

Here are my HST's for the HAD. I have half of them trimmed and partially sewn. The other half still need to be trimmed.

I did complete one block just to see how it looked. I am really pleased with the outcome.




Here are the two blocks side by side..........



Even the ubiquitous sock is showing progress. I have finished the Heel Flap and perhaps tonight I can move on to turning the heel.................


While I was working downstairs I came across a pattern that spoke to me. After looking around my sewing room I found a piece of red fabric that I bought several years ago that I have been saving for just the right project. More on that next week.

2 comments:

JudyL said...

What sock is that? Love how your HAD is turning out!

Randi said...

I'm not sure what a HAD is, but I love the way it is looking!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10