The only stash reduction for me this past week was work on my HAD quilt. I am considering updating my list of HSY's but I will approach this with dread.......... The list is just too long.
This week I hope to put the borders on the Elm Creek Quilt as I will need it for class. I am using the leftover fabric from that quilt to make one called "Katelyn's Garden" from Red Rooster.com.
I am hoping to get it cut out this week as I will need something to work on in class on Saturday.
Here are my HST's for the HAD. I have half of them trimmed and partially sewn. The other half still need to be trimmed.
I did complete one block just to see how it looked. I am really pleased with the outcome.
Here are the two blocks side by side..........
Even the ubiquitous sock is showing progress. I have finished the Heel Flap and perhaps tonight I can move on to turning the heel.................
While I was working downstairs I came across a pattern that spoke to me. After looking around my sewing room I found a piece of red fabric that I bought several years ago that I have been saving for just the right project. More on that next week.