Saturday, November 10, 2007


As promised, here is the larger picture of Sewfina.

I did get to work on the ornaments last night. I am now up to 3 dozen with only 2 dozen left to make. That will give me the 60 that I am looking for. If I have to add a few it will be no problem.

Today is my Elm Creek Quilt class.......... I am packed and ready to go.


  1. Wow, she is just incredible!!!!

  2. She is terrific!

    What is this Elm Creek Quilts class? Hope you have fun!

  3. Oh, she's GREAT!
    Jeanne :)

  4. What a sweet lady! I love her applique project, too. :)

  5. This is such great work! Wow. Almost makes me want to take up doll making too - not that I could make anything remotely like this.


Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10