Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Four Seasons of Quilting

At last the quilt for the show is complete............ It was great fun but I will think twice before I do this again.


This is Spring - the season when a quilt is drafted. This portion was made by Joan.


Peg designed and made Summer for us. That season is the fun part of purchasing fabric. She even found tiny little scissors for the cutting table in the quilt shop.



Vickie made the Autumn season. The time when all is ready to quilt. There is even silver thread for a needle and the quilter has a wedding ring.


You probably remember my little room. It is finished at last... Complete with clock, phone and a glass vase for the flowers.............


Here are all the seasons together on their background quilt. I will be making ornaments every evening from now on..................

3 comments:

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

OUTSTANDING! All the quilts are fantastic. Looking forward to seeing your ornaments. I made quilted ornaments many years ago for my mother-in-law. Now they are part of my brother-in-law's collection. I should of made some for our tree.

Pam said...

Oh Gosh -- they all look so wonderful. I love the way your block turned out -- with the little Kookoo clock!! You did just a great job. Congratulations!

Patti said...

Very impressive! What a project. You all worked very well together. This was certainly an ambitious undertaking.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10