Sunday, November 11, 2007

Can Someone Help Me Remember?

As I was cruising through blogland one day, I came across a post describing a challenge the blogger had entered.

She and several of her friends started with a number of fat quarters and were required to use them up entirely. I remember that you could add a couple of other fabrics for the first challenge to make a quilt. Then I believe they made a tablerunner and so on until all that was left was a small handful of bits.....................

Can I find this blog again? NO.............

If you know the URL, please share it with me.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

I do remember this..
was it the lady who has a quilt studio in her back yard and people come and take classes...
its a seperate house...
oh in the mid west..
she quilts A LOT!
hopefully some one will remember !
Kathie

Suze said...

Yes, Kathie, that is the one I am looking for..........

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10