Friday, October 12, 2007

Tagged


At long last I have been tagged......... Dear Debbi of DubiQuilts has asked that I participate in the

SEVEN TRUTHS MEME


The rules of this are:


1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.


I am supposed to name seven truths about myself............. and tag seven new people. Since I am making beaded ornaments for the guild I will offer a beaded ornament for the seven people that I am tagging.

Now on to the seven things (this is hard)


1 - I would rather have a good baked potato with sour cream and cheese than chocolate. (will I be banned from the group for this confession?)


2 - I do not like to travel.......... Most people do and for years I thought I should but I am older now and I can say without fear of repercussions that I would rather stay at home with a cup of tea and shortbread than go anywhere. (except shopping for fabric)


3 - I cry when I hear the "Star Spangled Banner". (doesn't take much for me. most movies end up with a box of tissues gone)


4 - I like quiet.......... REAL quiet......... Early in the morning quiet before even the birds are up kind of quiet. (I shower without turning on the light because the florescent fixture in our bathroom hums..........)


5 - I like Lapsang Souchon tea. (you either like or NOT..... this is not a take it or leave taste.....)


6 - I get a lot accomplished when I have a deadline approaching. (because I work on anything else other than the deadline project. I think there are many others out there with the same quirk.)

7 - I like routine. It is comforting to have a routine. Then I know what to expect from each day.

Now to tag seven people............... This is going to be difficult.

I have now selected seven people and sent them an email to let them know.

4 comments:

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

I am so glad you are happy being tagged. This is only the second time I have tagged anyone. I am not a fan of doing MEME because I have to think about my self. I love reading others MEME.

Thank-you for doing the MEME.

Melzie said...

oh what a cool thing, rewarding us to do the meme ;) I will definitely post my answers tomorrow! Thanks for picking me :D xoxo melzie

Jane Weston said...

You sound like me...I found myself nodding my head to many of your random thoughts!

Suze said...

testing

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10