Monday, October 08, 2007

Saturday

We actually crossed the bridge Saturday.......... This picture was taken as we started across the Sagamore Bridge. It is one of the two bridges that connects the Cape to the Mainland. We went to Walmart and came home with vitamins and tissues and other exciting things.



Now for an update on my progress so far. I managed to get one beaded ornament cover completed. I need 60 and I have completed 19. That is almost one third of them done. The deadline for this project is Dec. 1st. This might make the November list of "Projects".



While we were on the road, I worked on the ubiquitous sock. I got the top done and I have turned the heel. Now to work the gusset and then it will be mindless knitting again. The kind I like to do while I watch Judge Judy.

2 comments:

dot said...

You have been busy. The sock looks like that yarn is not much fun to work with. It will be fun to see the completed sock.

Jeanne said...

Wow! The beaded ornament looks great! I doubt I would have the patience for that many tiny beads. The sock is coming along nicely, too. Keep at it.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10