Saturday, October 06, 2007

Road Trip

We are going on a road trip. Actually leaving the Cape...............

Don't get excited. We are just going to Plymouth (45 miles away) to shop at Wal-Mart......... You know, paper towels vitamins, dog treats and such.

I have seen a Michaels next to the Wal-Mart and perhaps this time I can go in..... This will include having lunch out at Fridays so I can get by with soup for supper..........

I have been giving thought to what to take with me to work on. I have decided on the socks. They are small, easy to do, and I have done so many that I don't need to watch the directions that carefully.................... I know other people travel with appliqué and hand stitching but I have never been comfortable doing hand work in the car. Perhaps I might even get one sock done.

Now, lets see which audio book I will take.............

1 comment:

Cathi said...

You can do a sock in a 45 mile drive? You are my hero!! Have fun, wish we had such wonderful choices of stores here in Ireland, I always enjoy going home and shopping till I drop in the States!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10