Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Progress

And did I get to stitch last night............. Not much at all. The rows are still there waiting till I can sit with them again. Tonight is class and tomorrow is Guild so I will not get to work on them again until Friday night.............

This morning I worked on the room. I stitched the molding in place and added the bed.

I now have to applique the quilt/bed in place, stuff the pillows and stitch them down. I will also need to stitch around the headboard to make sure it stays in place.


Then I will need to add the bureau, lamp, clock, rug and perhaps a picture ......... I have already lost one of the pieces of the bureau and will need to cut another one. Silly me..........

3 comments:

joyce said...

It's coming along nicely. It really looks like a room.

Pam said...

The quilt on the bed looks really good, very realistic. How did you end up contructing it?

It is going to be such a pretty piece when it is finished.

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

WOW! You are doing a great job!

Your piece looks like you are walking in a real room with walls and a bed with depth and height.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10