Monday, October 08, 2007

Other Projects.

I did take out what I had done on the vest and began again. This is my progress so far. I have 4 inches of the 71/2 needed for the first third of the back. This is also something to keep the hands busy while I am watching TV.


I wanted to make sure that something was done on the Wisteria Sampler before I went to class on Wednesday. I completed band number 17 (the green Scotch Stitch). The next band is hemstitching and I will need to cut the fabric. I want to have someone else to count with me before I cut this wrong again.



Last but not least is the quilt for the show. I have all 25 blocks done and all 5 rows together. The hand stitching is complete on all the rows and two of the rows are sewn together and hand stitched. This morning I added another row to the two that were complete and put the other two together. I am hoping that tonight I can get the hand stitching on that part done and put them together in the morning.




I only work downstairs in the morning. I am at my best at that time of day. Everyone else is still asleep and the house is quiet. I can work with no distractions at that time.

I am making progress on my October list and I might even finish a thing or two.

2 comments:

swooze said...

Wow you really have been busy! What nice progress.

Toni said...

You sure no how to get things done...I wish I had your energy..Your beaded ornaments are so nice..Hope you had fun..Toni

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10