I did take out what I had done on the vest and began again. This is my progress so far. I have 4 inches of the 71/2 needed for the first third of the back. This is also something to keep the hands busy while I am watching TV.
I wanted to make sure that something was done on the Wisteria Sampler before I went to class on Wednesday. I completed band number 17 (the green Scotch Stitch). The next band is hemstitching and I will need to cut the fabric. I want to have someone else to count with me before I cut this wrong again.
Last but not least is the quilt for the show. I have all 25 blocks done and all 5 rows together. The hand stitching is complete on all the rows and two of the rows are sewn together and hand stitched. This morning I added another row to the two that were complete and put the other two together. I am hoping that tonight I can get the hand stitching on that part done and put them together in the morning.
I only work downstairs in the morning. I am at my best at that time of day. Everyone else is still asleep and the house is quiet. I can work with no distractions at that time.
I am making progress on my October list and I might even finish a thing or two.