Friday, October 19, 2007

An Ordinary Day

I got the fabric washed and pressed for my class on Saturday......... Doesn't it look nice all stacked up there....... I am not exactly sure which piece will go where but what ever I do it will be a warm quilt.


After work I headed off to Eastham for more dish packs.......... I picked up three again. Now to empty the cabinets and get them packed.

I stopped at my local yarn shop.......... Shawn had called last week to let me know that more sock yarn had arrived....... A girl has to check out all the new stuff.........



Yes, I did find a skein or two for socks...... Shawn is smiling all the way to the bank..........



When I stopped at the library, there was this little building out front....... Not sure what it is for but I took a picture anyway......



Here is the actual library....... I went on Thursday because they are open until 7:00 that day and I would have time to make a good selection. Wrong........... They were closing early yesterday so that the workers could go to a class.
Then home to my wonderful husband who was cooking his usual Thursday casserole.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Just swung by your blog thru Q4P. :) Love your blog :) Niki

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10