Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Home Again




Here are a few pictures taken in Virginia on the way down.......... The weather was good going to Virginia but terrible rain and traffic on the way home.

It was good to see some of the family again, I just wish the circumstances had been different.

Mama is doing well again. She is now in a rehab facility but it appears that she will not be able to live alone any longer. She lost down to 70 lbs but perhaps she can gain a pound or two back.

I might never get caught up on my blog reading again but I will try............ Thanks to everyone for your prayers.

3 comments:

JudyL said...

Glad your mom is doing better and you're home. I drove almost 10 hours in the pouring rain coming down here and I'm definitely checking the weather forecast before I start home. No more driving in the rain if I can help it.

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Glad to read you are home and your Mom is doing better.

Hanne said...

I am glad to see you home again and to hear that your mom is doing better.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10