Vickie was good enough to make the drawing for me. I have had it for months. I have been looking at it and putting it off because I am not really sure what I am doing here. Well, the deadline is drawing near and I must get this finished.
Yesterday I went to my LQS and found a few bits and bobs to start getting this together. They were not busy at the time and it was great to roam around and become inspired. I even found a Christmas fabric that was perfect for the window.
This morning I began the cutting out and most things I had to cut twice. I kept forgetting to reverse the template since it was going to be that iron on stuff. When I did remember, I went into automatic applique mode and ironed it to the right side. As a result it took longer than it should have.
This will give you an idea of the beginning. I will tea dye the other wall to give the room depth. It can dry while I am at church and If all goes well, I should get quite a bit done on this today. Good thing to because I still have to make the quilt that we are mounting them on.