Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Part Two




Part two of my obligation for the Guild Show is to make the quilt for mounting our "Seasons" on. I never got to Murrays for the needle and I never got to speak to Joan. Perhaps I can get that done today. Since I was at a standstill on the "Room" I began the quilt. I have never done one this way before. The front and back are the same and are made at the same time. There is no batting. This morning I got started on cutting the strips and began my blocks. It takes 25 blocks for this quilt. There are 12 logs in each block and I have one log added to 25 centers. The book says that these quilts can be made in a weekend............... Just what does that mean? How many hours do they consider to be a weekend? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Love the fabrics you are going to use for your logs.

No matter how many hours are in a weekend it is never enough.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10