Here is the picture of the bed in the drawing Vickie did for me. This morning I made a small quilt top to go on the bed. The original plan was to make the quilt top, sew the eyelet lace oon tow edges and add a backing. If I put right sides together and sewed it all the way around then I could turn it right side out and that would be the bed. Then I could add the two pillows and be done................Well, as you can see, that doesn't work. Now do I make the little quilt top larger and cut out the part I need? Should I cut out little blocks to make another top that is proportionally correct? I am not used to these problems............. I will call Joan and see if she will let me stop by with my problem. Her brain is much better than mine at this sort of thing.
I got out my twin needle to sew down the ribbon molding and of course it is the wrong size. That means another stop at Murray's for the correct needle.
So let me see, after work I need to go to Curves, stop at Staples to mail some packages, drop in at Murrays for a needle and if time allows, go to the grocery store to return bottles...(Massachusetts has a mandatory 5 cents deposit on all plastic soda bottles).
I think this is the night I meet Wilma for dinner. I sure hope so. Last night by the time I got errands done and supper on the table, I was ready for a nap. I ran out of steam early and got very little knitting done. Just to tired to hold a needle. I do hope today will be better.