Friday, September 28, 2007

Focus Projects for October

Hanne has selected her focus projects for October. Perhaps I would finish something if I did the same.

Where does one begin? The most pressing deadline is the project I am working on with friends for the quilt show in November..............

The next deadline is the beaded ornaments for the first week in December. Those are the only two "GOTTA DO's".

On Wednesday nights I meet with a group for even weave stitching. I have two three projects that I need assistance with. One is a cross stitch piece, Wisteria, with ribbon embroidery. Right now I have a wedding sampler in the stand and I should finish it and get it framed while the couple are still happily married. Then I can begin work on the Wisteria piece.

I am knitting a simple vest for the winter with some hand dyed yarn and of course there is the ubiquitous sock. These are great items to work on then I am too tired to do anything else but still need to keep the hands moving.

So lets put this list on the side bar and clear out all the other things that I am putting on hold.

2 comments:

Shelina said...

I have tried Hanne's technique of creating goals and that has worked for me in the past. I need to go back to doing that.
I have nominated you for the Smile award.

Hanne said...

Oh Suze - how nice to see you are working shoulder to shoulder with me, with focus projects :-)
The more the merrier! You are good company!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10