Friday, July 13, 2007

Hour Four

Here are the results of the fourth hour. I managed to get 10 blocks done for the chintz quilt but only 6 done for the black and white one. I am using scraps for the black and white one and that takes longer because I am unable to strip piece it as readily as the chintz quilt. I also spent 30 minutes on the Four Patch Posy and managed to complete another row. If the weekend goes well I should be able to finish the 36 blocks I need to complete for each of these quilts before Monday. I sure am glad that Judy gives us the weekend to catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks looks good Suze :-)
    I am going away on a 4 days vacation on Monday, with my DD2, and I am looking forward to check in on your blog on Friday next week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10