Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A New Clock



On Friday afternoon Lem and I went to get another clock. I am so glad that we both like clocks that tick and chime. When we went to pick up the ships clock we purchased in March we saw another clock that we really liked. It is marble and was made in the mid 1800’s. It has a French movement and a really pleasant chime.


I also finished a pair of socks. I keep a pair going all the time. They are great “pick up” work when the mind is too tired to do anything but the hands need to be busy.

I am still working on the things for Jean. I did get the baby nightgown smocked and this morning I got it sewn together. Now to hem it and sew on the snaps and it will be done. I will be pleased to get these things in the mail to her.

2 comments:

JudyL said...

How many clocks do you have? That one is beautiful! Love the yarn too. What yarn is that?

Rebekah Smith said...

What a joy ...the ticking of a clock. I can't wait to be there to hear it and all the others. Honey says keep finding them...Maybe when we visit we can find something to bring home.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10