Monday, April 16, 2007

More Blocks Completed

This is the stack of nine patch blocks that are left over for BOB. I wonder where what quilt they will be in later............

My lovely stack of nine patch blocks. They all turned out well.

And here we have the Good Luck block to go with the other ones. This is such an easy quilt to make.

The beginnings of a row........ I only got 7 rows done. I still have two more to assemble. I am really pleased with how this one is looking. Yesterday I got all the blocks spread out on the bed to make sure the nine patch blocks were balanced. I left the room for a moment and Honey decided she needed to be right in the middle of the bed....... Lem came and moved her so I could mark the blocks. She really must like that quilt because half way through there she was again.


This is block 2 of my Road Less Traveled quilt. This is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. The pattern is by Lori Smith. She is fast becoming my favorite designer. After seeing the fabric Patti brought home from her retreat I had to order the kit for "Reminiscence" by Lori Smith from Momma Made It for myself. I do hope Patti realizes that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I got more work done on my Faye Anderson blocks but did not get the pictures made yet. I will get them taken tonight for tomorrow's viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Hanne said...

Hi Suze :-) Your hour a day quilt looks very nice, and so do you applique and pieced blocks! Oh I need to apply for more hours to a day!!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10