Friday, April 20, 2007

Just Two Things.........


This morning I finished another block for row one of "The Road Less Traveled" I find the blocks are getting so much easier to assemble as I go along. Such a good feeling when one is complete


Judy asked for a picture of the Hour A Day quilt when we finished. It is still breezy here and I needed the assistance of The Breakfast Club to get a picture. Please notice the jacket Joan is wearing (on the right). After seeing all the sweatshirts that were being made with fabric sewn to them she decided to do one for herself. Being the creative thinker that she is, she cut her fabric into diamonds and used large rick-rack as the lattice between the fabrics. It also shades from dark green to the lighter fabrics with flowers.............

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love that quilt. It seems to flow from top to bottom. Great job.

Lisa said...

I love your Road Less Traveled blocks, and your hour a day quilt looks wonderful, too!

Gail said...

The quilt turned out so well! I'm just getting started on mine, hope mine is as nice as yours in the end.

Hanne said...

Your quilt is lovely and the block looks very good too!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10