Monday, February 12, 2007
I have finished my portion of the heart block swap quilt I am doing with my daughter, Rebekah. The idea is from the front of the "Quilts of the Henry Ford" book. It is originally done in two colors but we wanted to use many pink fabrics. She did half of the blocks twice and I did half of the blocks twice. When she comes to visit in June we are going to assemble both quilts and finish them. The fabric they are on is one we are auditioning. It seemed good in the planning stage but seeing them all spread out, perhaps I need to audition a few more fabrics.
I have spent at least one hour 4 days a week working on cleaning and organizing (again) the studio. I am also working on the siggy swap blocks that Cynthia is hosting. As soon as the siggy blocks are done, I can begin my Hour a Day quilt that Judy is sharing with us. I have some great fabrics for that one and I am anxious to start...........