Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Week to Come


I found a pad at Staples that was a bit larger than average. It is also marked off in quarter inch segments. I have it on the table and this year I am using this method to stay on track of what needs to be done, menus for the week and progress so far............ There is plenty of room for sketches and what ever I think of...............
We did not finish the office. The dear old back began acting up and I had to take more breaks that usual... We made a good start and I should be able to finish tomorrow even while I am working on my mystery quilt.
I will post my mystery quilt progress as I go....................

5 comments:

Hanne said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year and many good moments together in the new year. It has been so nice to follow your blog this year. Hugs ***

Cheryl said...

I love the pad! Office supply stores are one of my favorites! Love the new look to your site.

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Happy New Year, Suze!

April 1930s said...

Happy New Year, Suze!

Rebekah Smith said...

Hello Mum! I did indeed have a grand time skating, in fact I am thinking of trying it again tomorrow. I like the idea of the pad. We have one here from the old school days. I could easily use it.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10