Saturday, December 02, 2006

Recap of the Month

Judy's Hour a Day Quilt
Done and it turned out great.......... Now I have to wash the fabric for the backing and get it quilted. I think I will send this one off.

Finish Holiday Swap Blocks Need 20
Mailed and they arrived on time. Now to wait for my portion to be returned. Wonder how I will set these blocks?

Finish Beaded Tassels Need 65
All done and now they need to be put on the tree for the dinner. When that is done I will post a picture.


Finish Insipid Geranium Quilt
Sleeping under that quilt now. Since the temperature is dropping I might need to add another one.

Finish Brothers Quilt
All done and I am glad to have it ready to deliver to him. Hope he likes it.

Finish hot pink stretch socks

I got one done and began the second one. Since we were traveling I finished another pair instead. It had no pattern and was easier to work on without thinking.


Make Nifty Fitty Blocks 2 to be sent for approval
That is still on hold.

So I have two items to carry over........ They will go onto the January list. For December the goal is to:

Finish 2 quilted Christmas Stockings

Make 18 potpourri balls

Finish 24 little stuffed angels

Decorate for Christmas

That will take all my time this month. Of course, I will be thinking about two quilt tops I have to make in January............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You've been busy! 65 tassels, WOW!

Gail said...

I'm going to go take a nap- you list has exhausted me! LOL -WOW, you've done so much.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10