Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blogger is working today.................


My friend Peg stopped in for tea on Friday night............ She is the one that made the Horse Quilt.

Since I have been a tad under the weather she brought me some treats. The bottom photo is my "Get Well" bag. She made a rice filled pad for my back. I sure am enjoying that. She also brought a jar of Chicken Soup mix that she put together and three packages of different teas. She is surely a grand friend to have.

The top picture is the Christmas napkins she made for me and the Angel for the top of my tree. The angel is just the perfect touch for my little tree. She has one of the amazing embroidery machines and if she keeps on with all the wondrous things she makes I might just have to check them out seriously.

Everything I have worked on since my last post has been redone. Some things several times. I still only have one of the simple little Christmas Stockings completed. I hope I can do better soon.

4 comments:

Rebekah Smith said...

What a Dear Friend Ms.Peg is..not just for you but I think of her as my friend too. Honey was so Happy that he made her smile. She is such a kind person that smiles are easy to share.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. It is so nice to have someone special come by and cheer you up when you are sick.

All of the Christmas decorations that you made out of the beads are beautiful. What has to be redone?

I am finding that blogger is working a bit better than before for me - either that or I'm getting used to the problems - LOL

Anonymous said...

What a dear and thoughtful friend you have. I love the napkins- I was investigating these machines, too. Any excuse for another machine!!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are bouncing back. Drink your soup and enjoy your lovely gifts.
Will you be sewing with me today. I still have 3 gifts to finish, if I can make it.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10