Friday, December 22, 2006

Another Finish

Well, at last another finish. Do they look like little quilt blocks? They are supposed to...............

They are cross stitch over one thread.....Boy, I sure didn't like that. The thread filled the little space. Then the cross stitch is put on a button that the shank has been removed from and glued to the metal part that makes the bracelet part of the watch.............

I just might not do another one.......

Met Lu for coffee at the Sparrow (picture later) and a quick tour around Snows (picture later) to see what they had on sale.

I had seen the feather trees that some of you had and thought I needed one too. At half price it was a good purchase. I also purchased the ornaments for the gifts for next year. More about that later.

I am still giving some thought to my plans for 2007. I might get brave and post them later. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

April 1930s said...

It's BEAUTIFUL Suzy! I love it! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It's very beautiful!!!Suzy, have a great Christmas,joy,peace and serenity!!! Hugs :)))

Rebekah Smith said...

They are truely beautiful and of course they look like quilt squares. I can't wait to here your plans for Christmas '07. I am looking forward to '07 as a year for a new start and that Christmas as a celebration.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10