Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday, Monday


I still haven’t read what everyone did while I was away. I will get to it as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome home.

Lem and I are both starting to get a cold. He has a Dr’s appointment on Wednesday and I plan to tag along. Perhaps we can get something to encourage the cold to leave….

I did get some sewing done this morning. This quilt is going to be so lovely. Thank you Judy for sharing this with us. I am thinking this might be a good setting for some Dear Jane blocks I have from swaps….. It will take some effort on my part but surely worth it.

I am going to try flying again. I have been in remission for some time and it is time to get those wings out and go again. Anyone want to join me just go to www.flylady.net. She has a great method for keeping you on track and making life so much more pleasant.

Break time is almost over so I will add my picture of my Gratitude quilt so far.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Good morning. It looks like it will be a very nice quilt when it is finished. What are you doing with your Dear Jane blocks? I started a Dear Jane quilt in March - I have 23 blocks finished so far. I am hoping to make a Dear Jane quilt before the end of this century!!

Anonymous said...

Feel better and your off to a great start with your Gratitude Quilt.

Morah said...

gotta love that flylady! hope you feel better.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10