Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Last Ones............

I do apologize for the terrible picture. I just can not seem to hold the camera still these days.......

These are the last of the Holiday Swap Blocks......

I mailed them off yesterday. It does feel rather strange. I can work on anything I want to........ I have no deadlines looming now.............

Rebekah and I are getting into the holiday spirit starting this week by playing Christmas music and putting up the tree.

I can't put mine up yet. I will be using it to put the beaded tassels on for the Christmas Party.......... I will get it back next week and perhaps by then I will have my little stuffed angels ready to put on it. I am even thinking about making a tree skirt.

Break time is over so back to work for me. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I know you're glad that your obligations have been met and now you can relax and do something fun for you. Cute block!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10