Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hour One

This morning I did get the first hour done. I am not as swift as some and it did take me 2 hours but they were time well spent.

Then upstairs to complete the house blessing. That was longer as I had to finish the unpacking and putting away suitcases and such.

Now I am a wee bit tired even though I did fit a small rest in there.

I have a cup of tea waiting and I am off to finish working on the beaded tassels......... there are 60 of them all knitted but not finished. I want to get 15 more done this week. A friend will check on the number needed.............

There are so many pictures to post and stories to share and I just don't have the time just yet. Perhaps tomorrow................... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You're ahead of me on Gratitudes as I haven't even picked my fabric yet! But I should finish my Chocolate Weave this morning and maybe get Gratitude cut this afternoon.

Hanne said...

I am looking forward to see how your quilt progress :-)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10