Thursday, November 09, 2006

Here's Mama

Here she is, my dear mother. She turned 90 in August so Lem and I met the children at her house for a few days. We all had a grand time and more pictures will follow later. I have much reading to do to catch up with what everyone is doing. Just wanted you to know we are home and were blessed with a safe journey. Posted by Picasa


  1. What a beautiful lady! Look at her . . with her stockings and all! Glad you had a good visit with her and glad you're home safely.

    Judy L.

  2. Well, how did you get this picture and I did not?? What a Lovely Lady Mimi is, I can only hope to be the same someday. With much LUV! R!

  3. Anonymous9:38 AM

    You are so lucky to have your mom around at this age...she looks so lady like...glad you had a safe trip....Toni

  4. She's lovely! Welcome "home", I've missed you!

  5. Your mother is really elegant and she's got such a trendy look !
    You must be very proud of her !

    Hugs and smiles,

  6. What a beautiful lady.
    So nice to see you again Suze - you have been missed :-)


Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10