Sunday, November 26, 2006

Gratitude

Well, here it is......... My Hour A Day Quilt for November.

Judy at Sunshine Quilts designed this for us to enjoy. She does such wonderful things with sashings and borders that make such a difference in the quilt.....

I am so pleased with the way this one came out. I went to Thousands of Bolts and ordered this backing. I plan to get this quilted right away.

I still have one more block for the Holiday Swap to finish and I can mark that off my list of November projects.

More surprises tomorrow..................... Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! Another gratitude finished! (well at least the top) Looks good, any ideas on how you will have it quillted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Can I snag that picture for the webshots page? Love the backing you picked out. Don't you love Thousands of Bolts??

    Judy L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Your Gratitude quilt is lovely Suze and the backing is just perfect.
    You have been good with the DJ blocks too I see :-)
    I am calling it a day here in a minute and have 4 prepped blocks, of which 2 are half done. Life interferred and tomorrow is another day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's gratitude quilt is so lovely - I wish I'd joined in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It is gorgeous! I love it! Now I can feel sorry for my self for not joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10