Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Few Days of Bed Rest


Well, it is official……………I am not well. Just saw the Dr and she sent me home to go to bed till the temp is normal. And I was making such great progress on my November list. I still think I will be able to get everything done on time that has a deadline. The other things might get put on hold for a bit. I do have the blocks I prepped for the quilt Rebekah and I are working on. I think I shall go home and play with them while I rest…….

I will share the photo of my first block from the Gratitude. I am most grateful to Judy for providing such a delightful quilt.

10 comments:

Angie said...

Go to bed, Suze, and get well!! The Holidays are acomin' and you need to be healthy for those!! LOL Love your block!
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Go to bed! Quilty stuff can wait. Hope you get better real soon.

Love the block. I'll be starting mine probably this weekend.

Nadine said...

Hope you'll get better very soon.
Have a good rest !
Smiles !
NADINE

Anonymous said...

Get in bed and just sleep. Drink plenty of fluids, blog and quilt when you feel better. Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Your Gratitude block looks lovely and I do hope that you're resting and getting better. Having a cold right before the holidays isn't a good thing. Hope that you're feeling 100% again real soon.

Rebekah Smith said...

An order from the Daughter. Go to bed and get plenty of rest. Let Honey warm your feet. We agreed to finish the pink heart quilt squares for February, but would you object to us quilting them in the Summer if I can visit?? Just a thought. Love Ya!!

Hanne said...

Speedy recovery to you Suze - take care and rest well (((( ))))

Gail said...

Take care of yourself-do as the doctor says!

Nina In Norway said...

Take care of yourself and get well. There is no rush. Your block is beautiful.

Patti said...

So sorry to hear your bad news. Do what the doctor ordered - just take a bunch of quilt books and magazines to bed with you. You don't want to be sick next week for Thanksgiving!

Love your counter. I need to put one of those on my blog!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10