Friday, November 17, 2006

Another Vacation Photo

Here I am with Mama, my husband and son. Batteries were low on the camera and the flash did not recover fast enough to get a good picture.

Thank you to all that sent me get well greetings. I think I am among the living again. Moving a little slower that usual (and that wasn't all that fast).

I looked at the November list and realized that I will not complete all the tasks I had assigned myself to complete. Sure am glad I am not being graded on this..........

Tomorrow is the day I have assigned myself to finish my Holiday Swap blocks. The deadline is fast approaching on that project. Then I will have to finish the beaded tassels. Time waits for no man or women for that matter. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love see family pictures...this one is great...Glad you are feeling better..now get to work on those blocks..lol..Have a great weekend...TGIF..Toni

Rebekah Smith said...

Amazing how much my Father and Brother look alike. Everyone says I look just like you. I enjoyed your vacation I am just sorry you ended up sick at the other end. Of course I am not suprised since you had to be cooped up in a plane.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10