Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Already?


Monday Already?

I am so behind in my blogging….

So many things to report and so little time to write about them. I will start with the news that I have completed my 32 leaf blocks for “The Maple Tree on Main Street”, a quilt I am making from Judy’s “Hour a Day” quilt. Last night I began cutting the fabric for the other blocks in that quilt. I even have an idea of how I am going to quilt it.

Saturday I stopped at my LQS. Just to say hello. No I did not purchase a single thing. They let me play with the long arm quilter they have on display. Oh, I really enjoyed myself. It is not nearly as easy as it looks, but I do think I can learn. The manager is going to look into letting me load one of my quilts onto the frame and coming in on a Saturday to quilt it. While I was playing with the machine people showed interest and she thinks that a demonstration would help with the sales. I am ready. I even have a quilt top ready to go.

2 comments:

JudyL said...

Good for you! Your quilt is going to be so pretty!

Judy L.

tam said...

Beautiful fabric and lovely squares...you are such a talented seamstress!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10