Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I’m Leaving on a Jet Plane.


Looked for fabric for this month’s swap. Wouldn’t you know I was a few inches short…. Then it came to me about 3:00 AM………….Use another pink fabric for the outer border. DUH……….. How slow can some people be? Now my fabric is all selected and ready to cut out. I will be a week behind everyone else but I am still going to join the fun. Totally destroyed the studio looking for fabrics for this quilt but discovered some hidden treasures………..

I met dear Peg after work for coffee and she passed on a few quilting magazines. They have wonderful patterns in them to use some of the fabric I have. The quilt pictured is one Peg made for her granddaughter. The horse blocks have over 100 pieces in each block.

I am going to visit my dear mother. I haven’t seen her in almost 2 years. I will be able to see my children and grandchildren also. We will be gone for 8 days.

I will miss everyone and will check in if I can.

Please don’t forget me while I am gone…………….

6 comments:

Pam said...

That is a really cute quilt. Have a nice visit with everyone. We won't forget you!!

Hanne said...

Have a nice trip ! Cute horse quilt.

JudyL said...

Forget you? Are you kidding? I think about you every time I look at sock yarn! :) Soon, I'll be cursing you when my credit card bill arrives! :(

Have a wonderful trip!

Judy L.

Gail said...

Have a wonderful visit!

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Suze, have fun! We'll be here waiting for you as friends should be!

computerpeach said...

have fun on your trip - that is a very cute quilt

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10